Re: [netcdf-java] ToolsUI, opendap, CF Discrete Geometries - BUG on Windows/OS X

  • To: Aleksander Vines <aleksander.vines@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdf-java] ToolsUI, opendap, CF Discrete Geometries - BUG on Windows/OS X
  • From: Christian Ward-Garrison <cwardgar@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 02:58:14 -0600
Hi Aleksander,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. At its root, this is a
performance problem in our PointFeature stack that ToolsUI is obscuring.
I've summarized the issue on GitHub [1]. Do you mind that I'm using your
dataset as an example? If so, I'll take it down.

Thanks for the report!
-Christian

[1] https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/issues/671

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 6:02 AM, Aleksander Vines <aleksander.vines@xxxxxxxx