Re: [netcdf-java] netcdf-java authentication

Hi Walker,

Thanks you for your reply.

How do you get that HttpClient object in NetCDF-java?
I'm using the ucar.cdm 4.6.0 package and the NetcdfDataset object no longer
has the setHttpClient/getHttpClient methods.

In fact I can't find the setHttpClient method in HTTPRandomAccessFile or
DConnect2

- Rahul P