[netcdf-java] Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder"

  • To: "netcdf-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <netcdf-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [netcdf-java] Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder"
  • From: Jose Marcos Ferraro <jose.ferraro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 20:34:48 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
Hello,
I downloaded
netcdfAll-4.6.4.jar<http://artifacts.unidata.ucar.edu/content/repositories/unidata-releases/edu/ucar/netcdfAll/4.6.4/netcdfAll-4.6.4.jar>
 and added it as an external JAR in my project in Eclipse. Then I created a
class Simple_xy_wr by copying the example in
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/programs/
When trying to run it I get the following error
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further
details.
The file however seems to be correctly written.
Thanks in advance
Jose Marcos Ferraro