Re: [netcdf-java] GRIB1/GRIB2 read write examples

  • To: "Nakajima, Alice" <ANakajim@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdf-java] GRIB1/GRIB2 read write examples
  • From: Christian Ward-Garrison <cwardgar@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 21:34:08 -0700
Hi Alice,

NetCDF-Java can read GRIB data, but it cannot write it. The only format it
writes is NetCDF 3 or 4.

And yes, *edu.ucar:netcdfAll-4.6 *contains all of the dependencies you'd
need for that task. There are also alternatives [1], if you're using a
build system like Maven or Gradle.

Cheers,
Christian

[1]