Re: [netcdf-java] octahedral model grid support

Hi John,

I noticed the similar thing when looking at the first bytes of the grib
record at the  end of this afternoon. However the application  delivered by
ecmwf indicated the correct record length so I am confused.
I will investigate on this myself first. Will let you know what the result
is.

Martijn