[netcdf-java] Announce 4.6.0 release

Version 4.6.0 (beta) of the TDS and netCDF-Java is now released and
available from our website:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/v4.6/netcdf-java/documentation.htm
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/v4.5/netcdf-java/documentation.htm>

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/v4.6/tds/TDS.html
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/v4.5/tds/TDS.html>

This is essentially a "release candidate" for a 4.6.1 stable release.

To recap the somewhat chaotic release situation:

4.3.23 was the last stable release for TDS.

4.5.5 is the current stable release for netCDF-Java /CDM.

The 4.6.0 release is a beta release, and will become the stable release for
both TDS and CDM. Its main feature is a rewrite of GRIB handling.

Versions 4.4 never became a stable release.

Version 4.5 of the TDS never became a stable release because of problems
with handling FMRC collections. It has an older version of GRIB handling.

Problems with FMRC collections and many other bug fixes and enhancements
are now available in 4.6.0. It passes all of our unit tests and is superior
in all ways (that we know of) to any other version. We ask everyone who is
able to try it out and give us feedback on any issues they see. We expect
to fix those problems quickly and get to a stable release within the next
3-4 weeks.

Also see:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/v4.6/tds/UpgradingTo4.6.html

https://bugtracking.unidata.ucar.edu/issues/?filter=11620