Re: [netcdf-java] Errors reading certain NetCDF4 data

John,

I've just downloaded the latest NetCDF-Java 4.5 (since I am not sure
whether I used 4.5.4 or earlier 4.5.* version). The problem is still
there with my file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xa067an5xogrdyg/2014_ch.nc?dl=0

By the way, NetCDF-Java 4.5 uses JRE 7 what is quite problematically
for projects still under JRE 6. For a fixed version of NetCDF-Java one
should also migrate all infrastructure to newer JRE what may be even
impossible. Does NetCDF-Java 4.5 leverages JRE 7 specific features so
the decision was taken to abandon JRE 6?