Re: [netcdf-java] Fwd: Not a valid CDM file

I took a quick look, and to me it looks
like the Grib2Iosp class (and Grib1Iosp)
cannot be found in the registration code
in the NetcdfFile.java static initializer.
Not sure why, yet.
=Dennis Heimbigner
 Unidata

Vineet Ghatge Hemantkumar wrote:
Hello All,

I am trying to pass a InputStream of a grib file to the function
*netcdf.openinmemory()
*but it fails with following error

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cant read : not a valid CDM file.
at ucar.nc2.NetcdfFile.open(NetcdfFile.java:811)
at ucar.nc2.NetcdfFile.openInMemory(NetcdfFile.java:728)

If I change the netcdf to netcdf.open() and pass the file name it works
well.

1. Will the openinmemory() work only for .nc files only?
2. What are options in netcdf to read inputstreams? My aim to is to make
code independent of filenames or any other specific configurations?

Regards,
vineet