Re: [netcdf-java] Netcdf Java Index Files

Hi Aaron:

No theres not. Maybe a good idea, why do you need to know? Ideally it is transparent.

John

On 4/23/2014 12:29 PM, Aaron Braeckel wrote:
It appears that opening different file types can generate index files,
most notably GRIB with the .gbx9 index files.  Is there an API call by
which I might detect whether an index file will be created when the file
is opened, like NetcdfFile.createsIndexFile( "/tmp/myfile.xyz")?  I'm
assuming there is not, but thought I'd ask...

Thanks,
Aaron