[netcdf-java] Looking for a web accessible repository of NetCDF data

Dear Colleagues,

I have been working on implementing a catalog of NetCDF data based on the OASIS ebXML RegRep 4 specification. I am at the point now where I would like to try cataloging an actual public, web accessible repository of NetCDF data.
Can any one please point me to such a repository.

On a related note, I will be publishing a specification titled "ebXML RegRep Profile for NetCDF Data" that defines the extension profile for NetCDF. If any one is interested in collaborating on this work please contact me off list. Thank you.

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi

Web: http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com