The Netcdf-Java library and TDS stable release 4.3.20 is now ready:
This is a bug fix release. The main reason to switch to it is if you are
serving aggregations through the TDS that change, or if you are having trouble
with WMS "illegal encoding" errors serving GRIB datasets.
4.3.20 bug fixes
- FNMOC duplicate parameter ids
- ncml aggregations were not updating if they were in the cache.
- grib1 allow versions greater than minimum
- filter 7bit ascii in WMOCodeTable
- GribCollectionBuilder deals properly with reletive paths
- wms content encoding = UTF-8