Re: [netcdf-java] netCDF CDM grid with ensemble axis

Roland,

As Don say my ncml is pretty complex because is doing many things at the same time (fixing variables units; renaming variables and dimension; union and joinExisting aggregations)

Attached, you can find a commented version of the ncml.

Antonio
(I'm Mr Cofiño and also Dr. Cofiño, but I prefer Antonio ;) )

--
Antonio S. Cofiño
Grupo de Meteorología de Santander