Re: [netcdf-java] renameGlobalAttribute

Hi Rodrigo,

what's the error you get? That should work on both netCDF-3 and netCDF-4.

Cheers,
Marcos Hermida.

On 07/30/2013 08:05 AM, Rodrigo Botafogo wrote:
In NetcdfFileWriter there is a method called renameGlobalAttribute, that renames a group attribute according to the documentation. Shouldn´t this method be named renameGroupAttribute?

I´m trying to rename a global attribute using renameGlobalAttribute in a pure java implementation. I´m getting an error. Is this only supported on NetCDF-4 files?

Thanks,

--
Rodrigo Botafogo
Integrando TI ao seu negócio