Re: [netcdf-java] [Q] How to generate NetCDF file from NcML using ToolsUI via "command line"?

On 2/28/2013 7:28 AM, H. Joe Lee wrote:
Hi,

   I know I can create a NetCDF-3 from NcML  file via ToolsUI GUI as
described in [1].

   Is there way to create a NetCDF-3 file from NcML vial command line
interface? I'm looking for something like:

   %java -jar ToolsUI.jar -exec Writer -i test.ncml -o test.nc3

  Also, can I write a NetCDF-4 classic file from NcML using ToolsUI? I
get a pop-up dialog box saying "NetCDF=4 C library is not loaded".
(BTW, I think the dialog box  has typo '=' in 'NetCDF=4'.)

[1] http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/ncml/v2.2/Tutorial.html
--
HDF: Software that Powers Science