[netcdf-java] Aggregation of netcdf files on TUI?

Hello, everyone,

Recently, I was looking an application for aggregating two netCDF files
which contain time different data with same array size in x and y, just as
in NcML example
(http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/ncml/v2.2/Aggregation.html#joinExisting).

However, I have many files to treat so terminal command-line application is
extremely required.

Consequently I found Ward-Garrison and Lee’s email talk about this matter
(http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/netcdf-java/2011/msg00173.html),
and downloaded the attached file.

Unfortunately, I am a newbie in Java, since I usually use shell and fortran.
Does anyone please give me a little advice how I can use your application
for NcML example files (Jan.nc and Feb.nc) on linux terminal?

Best regards,
Jiwoo