Re: [netcdf-java] Some NetCDF-Java Issues in handling data via OPeNDAP

Hi, John and Dennis!

  Thank you for the explaining why NetCDF-Java adapted such design
decision and what's really going on inside.

 The URL for case 3. is here:

http://eosdap.hdfgroup.uiuc.edu:8080/opendap/data/NASAFILES/hdf5/more/mabel_l2a_20110322T165030_005_1.h5

 Don't be surprised if ToolsUI gives a pop-up window with an enormous width. :-)