[netcdf-java] Time library in NetCDF (for information purpuse)

Hello all

I noticed that the NetCDF library version 4.3 uses Joda time internally for its handling of time. Just for information purpose, an early draft of what may be the new time API in Java 8 is available there:

http://threeten.sourceforge.net/apidocs/

As far as I know, this API is actually a derivative of Joda time library. I mention that only in case some peoples way want to take this plan in consideration for the design of the NetCDF library.

    Regards,

        Martin