Re: [netcdf-java] netcdf-java source code ?

Hi Mathieu,

Sorry about that. We are still figuring out how git, gitHub, and Maven
fit into our process. Evidently there are still a few holes to patch in
our process.

I will tag the CDM 4.3.8 beta release later today. You can then go to
the gitHub site (https://github.com/Unidata/thredds), click on the
"Tags" link and download a .zip or .tar.gz of the repository. I'll let
you know when I have that done.

Cheers,

Ethan