[netcdf-java] Table of map projection parameters available in the NetCDF library

Hello all

As a part of my current work related to CRS handling of NetCDF data, I had to establish a mapping from NetCDF projection parameter names to EPSG parameter names. My current understanding is represented in this class javadoc:

http://www.geoapi.org/geoapi-netcdf/apidocs/org/opengis/wrapper/netcdf/NetcdfTransformFactory.html

The above table may change as I progress while running some GIGS test suites. If anyone see an error in this mapping, obviously we would like to know... Map projections libraries seem to be a wild world in that many big actors (OGC, EPSG, ESRI, GeoTIFF, CF, Proj.4, Oracle) define their own set of parameter names for the same projections, so an accurate table of aliases is desirable.

    Martin