[netcdf-java] Get data through lat lon coordinates

Good morning,

I've recently moved to NetCDF Java API from the ECMWF Grib API because I
have to work with Lambert projection Gribs and those are not fully
developed yet.

I've succeeded in opening and reading Grib1 files, but I'm having problems
trying to find out how to access data through lat lon coordinates. In the
ECMWF API there is a function called grib_find_nearest(gid, lat,lon) in
which you give a geocoordinate point and the function returns the value of
the closest, or the four closest grid points.

Using the NetCDF API I can access the _CoordinateAxisType Attributes of the
grib file which are GeoX and GeoY expressed in Km, but I wonder if there is
a function for accessing values or translating points into geographic
coordinates.

Thank you very much for your help,

Pablo Rozas

AEMet Analyst Forecaster