Re: [netcdf-java] Announce: release 4.2.27

Hello Jon

Le 06/12/11 21:53, John Caron a écrit :
No, 4.2.28 is current release, with revision 14404.
4.2.27 release was mostly to get TDS 4.9 out the door, you shouldnt worry about it, we got in a few more bug fixes for an IDV release in 4.4.28.

Thanks for the information, I leave the 4.4.28 deployment as it is then :-).

you may also already be aware that we have cleaned up the build in 4.3 to make it easier to build with maven.
Yes, I noticed that. Thanks! It was also my first experiment with Git - it worked perfectly well.

    Martin