[netcdf-java] Tools for Java

Hi,

I am a programmer working in an non-profit organisation.
We a now starting to use the netcdf data for our data logging.
We are building an earthstation and want to log all data provided by the units.
Therefore we need a time stamp for each unit. This is done very effectly by
using
groups in the netcdf data file.

Now my Questions:

Is it or will it provided the tools, for instance ncgen and ncdump in java form?

Does exist the tools for the last netDCF version (4.1.3)?

It is possible to generate a java code by using ncgen?

With best Regards

W. Taschner

Space and Acoustics
DIGITAL - Institute for Information and Communication Technologies
Schießstattgasse 14b, 8010 Graz, AUSTRIA

phone: +43-316-876-1308
personal fax: +43-316-876-91308
general fax: +43-316-876-1610
web: http://www.joanneum.at/digital