[netcdf-java] OSGi Manifests for NetCDF Java libraries

Hi All,

I am building on the work done to move NetCDF-Java build system to Maven. I
modified the unidataCommon and cdm pom.xml's to include the apache felix bundle
plugin which generates the required metadata for the jar manifests. This was
against the pom version 4.2.20 since 4.2.21 can't find a source pom online to
build against. The diff included in the body of this email, if you are using
NcJava in an OSGi context please let me know how you perform the wrapping and
if it is possible to include these changes in the core repository.

Cheers,

Tisham.