Re: [netcdf-java] Using NetCDF Java in Servlet

Hi Guan,

Why do you need thread safety, are you intending to write to the NetCDF file or
mutate the Variable objects in some way?  Or are you worried that two
simultaneous reads from the same file in different threads might interfere with
each other?  I'm pretty sure this latter kind of collision doesn't occur, so I
assume that the code is thread-safe from this point of view.

Hope this helps,
Jon

On 18 Apr 2011, at 22:50, "Guan Wang" <gwang@xxxxxxx<mailto:gwang@xxxxxxx>>