Re: [netcdf-java] Mavenizing NetCDF: Mostly done, feedback needed

Hello Tom

Thanks for the encouragement :). Yes, I mavenized the build from the sources. The pom.xml files are welcomed on the SVN if Unidata commiters agree.

I would also like the deployment policy to follow Unidata's release. We may need to perform an interim release quickly (not necessarily on Maven release), but hopefully future releases would be easy to deploy in same time than Unidata releases, if pom.xml are keept up to date.

        Martin