Re: [netcdf-java] Mavenizing NetCDF: Mostly done, feedback needed

im going to add these to the svn and keep them up-to-date, if possible.

On 12/13/2010 9:54 AM, Tom Kunicki wrote:
Martin,

Thanks again for tackling this project.   It looks like you've gone so far as
to mavenize the build from source...  Wow, that's great!

What's the redeployment policy going to be for these artifacts?  Are they going
to track Unidata's releases?  You've put a lot of work into this, I would hate
to see it orphaned in a year or two.

I would love to see the pom files in the netcdf-java SVN.   I often build the
netcdf-java library from source and appreciate the IDE-agnostic IDE integration
that maven can offer.

Thanks,

Tom