Re: [netcdf-java] GeoTIFF reader as an IOSP?

Hi Jon:

Tom Kunicki at usgs has one. it uses a whole lot of other jars, i think mostly from geotoolkit. we have been debating on how best to manage the proliferation of jar dependencies, before incorporating his stuff into the release. is this a big issue for you?

John