[netcdf-java] Subset netcdf files along a dimension using NCML.

Hello,

I'm currently using the netcdf-java toolbox and NCML to create netcdf files. One thing I'd like to do is merge the variables from 2 netcdf files served on an opendap server to a single local file. That's straightforward using union aggregation. Further, I'd like to subset (tile?) the dataset along dimensions. e.g. only write the last 30 time steps from all variables to the new data file.

Is there a way to do that explicitly using NCML? Is tiled aggregation what I'm looking for?

Thanks,
Eli