Re: [netcdf-java] announce Netcdf-Java/CDM version 4.2 stable release

Hello John

Le 27/09/10 19:12, John Caron a écrit :
The Netcdf-Java/CDM library version 4.2 is now the stable version.

Thanks a lot. Just downloaded netcdfAll.zip. However a comparison of Netcdf 4.1 and Netcdf 4.2 JAR files show that the following files are differents:

   * bufrTables-2.0.jar
   * grib-8.0.jar
   * jdom.jar
   * visadNoDods.jar

This is a little bit surprising for "bufrTables" and "grid", because the files provided in Netcdf 4.1 and Netcdf 4.2 have the same version number in their JAR filename. I unpacked the two "bufrTables" files (from Netcdf 4.1 and 4.2) and verified that they really have slightly different data.

Do you have the full version number for each of those files? For example is "bufrTables-2.0" actually "bufrTables-2.0.1"? I ask that because I would like to deploy NetCDF 4.2 on a Maven repository.

        Regards,

                Martin