[netcdf-java] Problem with Polar Stereographic GRIB2

I'm not sure where the problem lies with what I'm seeing, so I thought I'd start here...

I'm having a problem reading a Polar Stereographic GRIB2 file with NetCDF-Java. I actually first encountered the problem when trying to view this data in IDV, and replicated it with some simple test code using NetCDF-Java 4.1. The problem is that the lower-left corner of the data is projected correctly, but not the upper-right. The upper-right corner is to the southwest of where it should be. Using the wgrib2 utility yields the correct points, so I believe the grib file itself is OK.

Are there any known issues with Polar Stereographic GRIB2 that could explain this?

If not, what additional information can I provide to try and figure out the problem?

Matt

--
Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave
a trail.

begin:vcard
fn:Matt Foster - N0EYE
n:Foster;Matt