Re: [netcdf-java] NetCDF to DAP and back again...

Christopher Mueller wrote:
Hi John,

Those are the packages I've used to get as far as I've made it.  I'm
trying to essentially replicate a small bit of the functionality of
the client/server interaction without the "server" bit.  I'm looking
to take a local netcdf file, "split" it into .das, .dds, and .dods
files, and then "reconstitute" the netcdf file from the "dap
fileset".

I've successfully split the nc file into the "dap fileset", but I'm
having trouble with the recombining.  I've dug around and it appears
that a good deal of the "heavy lifting" is going on in the DConnect2
class (from the opendap.dap package of the opendap-2.2.jar).  Is
there any way to get the source for this jar file?  I'm at a bit of
an impasse because I can't see what's happening inside that (and a
couple of other) classes.

Thanks in advance,

Best, Chris

Hi Chris: