Re: [netcdf-java] Looking for source for ucar.unidata.io.RandomAccessFile

On 6/20/2010 3:43 PM, Joe Buck wrote:
Pardon the likely simplicity of this question but I'm more of a C hack that stumbled into some Java work.

I'm working on implementing a class to allow a NetCDF file to be read from HDFS for the purpose of allowing NetCDF files to be used as input to Hadoop Mappers.
I downloaded the 4.1 source from here:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf-java/v4.1/ncSrc-4.1.zip

and unpacked it. In the directory src/cdm/src/main/java/ucar/unidata/io
there is no file RandomAccessFile.java.
I see the InMemoryRandomAccess and MMapRandomAccess files but not the file they extend (RandomAccessFile).

When I run "ant compile" at the top level, a RandomAccessFile.class file is generated.

So, I'm clearly missing something. Any tips?

common\src\java\ucar\unidata\io\