Re: [netcdf-java] grid copied upside down

On 4/11/2010 4:06 PM, andrea antonello wrote:
Hi all,
I have a strange problem.
I have two netcdf file, both containing a grid. The grids have both
lat and lon dimansions and they happen to be of the same size.

I want to merge the two programmatically and do it by adding to the
new netcdfwritable the dimansions of the first file and then add the
grid variable of every file:

                 netcdfwrtitable.write(var1.getName(), var1.read());
                 netcdfwrtitable.write(var2.getName(), var2.read());

The result is that I get the first map properly, while the second
shows up upside-down.

I checked thousand times the starting maps and the resulting
variables, all seems ok, but the data are copied over upside-down in
the second case.

Anyone an idea what I might have scrambled?
Thanks,
Andrea