Re: [netcdf-java] access opendap site over https

Jon, John and et al.,
The Netcdf Java libraries use Apache HttpClient 3.x (http://hc.apache.org/).
You can set the HttpClient object with the following:

HttpClient httpClient = org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient();
// Do whatever you need to httpClient, Here I'm setting a proxy httpClient.
getHostConfiguration().setProxy(proxyname, port);
ucar.nc2.dataset.NetcdfDataset.setHttpClient(httpClient);

The problem is that in this case we need to provide a client

--
Brian Schlining