[netcdf-java] Linear algebra on data read from a netCDF file

I would like to do some data processing in Clojure (a JVM language), with the data being read from a netCDF file. The processing involves mostly standard linear algebra operations, e.g. singular value decomposition.

Both Colt and JAMA contain all the operations I need, but unfortunately they use different multiarray implementations than netCDF. I looks like I'd have to copy the data between two array classes, which is a pretty stupid (and inefficient) thing to do. Is there any other option? For example a linear algebra library that works directly on Unidata's Java array classes? If there is no other way than copying, what would be the most efficient approach?

Thanks,
  Konrad.