[netcdf-java] GRIB - NetCDF: Question about center ID and parameter table.

Hi lists (sorry for cross posting),
I have some GRIB data coming from the France, having center ID = 85, which
refers to the French Weather Service, as stated by Table 0 Part 1 available
at [1].
I have a sample data called EVAP_XXX.grib containing a parameter number 57,
center 85, table version 1.
Looking at the referred fws_2_v1 table (I'm using netcdf 4 with support to
Grib-60.jar containing the lookup tables), there isn't the definition for
such a parameter. However, I have found an EVAPORATION Parameter (EVP)
within nceptab_1 table. (Parameter number 57)
At this point I have a question:
Is the fws table complete or does it miss some parameter definitions?
If not, maybe the data produced has been created referring to a wrong
parameter table... could this be possible?
Which is your opinion?

Thank you very much for any suggestion.

Regards,
Daniele