[netcdf-java] finding grid cell boundaries

Hi list,

We are dealing with data on curvilinear grids.  Such grids are
specified by 2D Coordinate axes, in which each grid point is given an
explicit latitude and longitude coordinate (this is the coordinate of
the centre point).  We would like to find the four corners of each
grid cell from these centre points.  For 1D coordinate axes we can use
getCoordEdges(), but what should we do for a 2D axis?

There are some methods on CoordinateAxis2D called "makeXEdges" etc -
are these the ones to use?

Cheers,

Adit