[netcdf-java] Question about install netcdf-java

Hi, there:

I am trying to install netcdf-java on a linux cluster, but I am new to java.
When I follow the instruction below in the README file,

     *1. get the netcdfAll zip file (netcdfAll-4.0.zip)
     2. unzip into working directory
     3. java -Xmx512m -jar netcdfUI-4.0.jar *

I got these error:

    *SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
    SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for
further details.
org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder
            at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getSingleton(LoggerFactory.java:189)
            at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.bind(LoggerFactory.java:112)*
             ... ...
Then I go to the link provided, it says that

    *This error is reported when the org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder class
could not be loaded into memory. This happens when no appropriate SLF4J
binding could be found on the class path. Placing one (and only one) of
slf4j-nop.jar, slf4j-simple.jar, slf4j-log4j12.jar, slf4j-jdk14.jar or
logback-classic.jar on the class path should solve the problem*.

But I find both the slf4j-jdk14-1.5.6.jar and the slf4j-log4j12-1.5.6.jar do
exist in the working directory, removing anyone and then I still got the
same error above.
Dose this have something do to with the slf4j version and how can I figure
out this problem? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Jiang Zhu
Department of Atmospheric Science,
School of Physics,