Re: [netcdf-java] [netcdfgroup] Obsolete logging dependency in toolsUI.jar

Hi Lak:

The next version of netcdf-java (4.0.35) will remove nlog4j.lib, instead using
unbundled slf4j, with
option for log4j. It should be available later today or tommorrow.

For more details on logging, see:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/reference/JarDependencies.html

Thanks for reporting this problem.