Re: [netcdf-java] Possibility for per-dataset http client?

> so we need some hooks into HttpClient. If you have any concrete API ideas,
> send them over.

I was thinking that there could be an optional argument to
NetcdfDataset.acquire() and its friends, allowing the client to
specify the HttpClient object to use.  Or maybe the Credentials
object.  Or maybe even a username/password, although this wouldn't
help for client-authenticated SSL.

Jon

--
Dr Jon Blower
Technical Director, Reading e-Science Centre