Re: [netcdf-java] Attribute value problem?

hi roland:

it looks like a bug in the DAS:

    NC_GLOBAL {
        String sensor heights (agl) "Winds               3.4 m

I think

  sensor heights (agl)

should be a single token or something.

What is the server? It doesnt look like a TDS. Is it hyrax ?

The underlying file might be a new version of netcdf that allows blanks in the
attribute names, and the server doesnt yet know how to deal.