[netcdf-java] Status of udunits in Java

Hi,

I'm not sure whether I should be posting this to the udunits list, so
apologies if I'm on the wrong list.  I'm interested in using the Java
port of udunits, separate from the NetCDF libs.  As far as I can tell
the only way to get hold of Java-udunits is to download the source of
the NetCDF libs, is that right?  Is Java-udunits under active
maintenance?  Is the version used by nj4 different from that used in
nj22?

Cheers, Jon

Dr Jon Blower Tel: +44 118 378 5213 (direct line)
Technical Director Tel: +44 118 378 8741 (ESSC)
Reading e-Science Centre Fax: +44 118 378 6413
ESSC Email: j.d.blower@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
University of Reading
3 Earley Gate
Reading RG6 6AL, UK