Re: [netcdf-java] Opening a GridDataset for large NcML aggregations

Hi John,

It's a JoinNew, because the data files do not contain a time axis.
Hence we use a <scan> element and the time axis values are deduced
from the file names using dateFormatMark.  Our ncml file is attached.

Yes, this is in our own application (ncWMS) not the TDS.

Cheers, Jon