Re: [netcdf-java] Questions about IOServiceProvider

Im not sure what's the context, but this may be what you want:

  static public NetcdfFile open(String location, String className, int
bufferSize, CancelTask
cancelTask, String iospClassName);

undocumented at the moment, but a look at the source should make it obvious.