Re: [netcdf-java] Removing a dimension from a variable

Thanks Ethan,

I'm certainly interested if there is a better way to do this.  What I have
is working for me, but the "correct" way is always preferable!

Thanks again,
Happy Thanksgiving,

Chris

--
Christopher Mueller | Scientist
Applied Science Associates

ASA | Science. Services. Solutions

Imagination is everything.  It is the preview of life's coming attractions.
- Albert Einstein

Whether you think you can or think you can't, either way you are right. -
Henry Ford