Re: [netcdf-java] ncML logicalView

Sorry for the delay:

Yes, you need logicalView, yes, i removed because it was broken.

I will try to reimplement for 4.0 release.

Roland Schweitzer wrote:
Hi,

I have some data which I am aggregating (using a joinNew) in the record dimension (i.e. the time dimension). The data are on a 4-D grid with several levels in Z. I would like to serve only one of the Z levels. I think this is what ncML calls a logicalView, but as far as I can tell this is not yet implemented. Am I right that logicalView is the solution to this problem and that it is still not available? Any status info available on this capability?

Roland