[IDV #YAU-304523]: IDV - Error when loading a netCDF bziped SST image from Thredds catalog using OpenDAP

Hi Oscar,

OK. I see now. The problem doesn't seem to be in your server but in the ToolsUI
and IDV. I'm seeing it in the webstart ToolsUI and my current build of the
ToolsUI.

It looks like somewhere in the Java OPeNDAP parsing code we are running into
trouble but we aren't getting much in the way of an error message. I used the
OPeNDAP C++ code (dncdump) to look at your dataset and it worked fine.

I'm not sure if something changed in the OPeNDAP java library or the way the
netCDF-Java library calls OPeNDAP. So, I'm going to pass this problem back to
John and see if he can figure it out.

Ethan

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: YAU-304523