Re: Negative seek offset error message while writing output - follow up

  • To: Gabriella Turek <g.turek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Negative seek offset error message while writing output - follow up
  • From: John Caron <caron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 09:03:49 -0600
Hi Gabriella:

These kinds of errors are usually due to a misunderstanding of what shape the
array has to be.
Can you send a small test program that reproduces the problem?

Gabriella Turek wrote:
I have investigated this more and it turns out that I can run the code
for nens =< 13. I wonder if I am running into some kind of array size
limitation? I would not think so since in javadocs it says that the
arrays can be as big as 2*10^9. But perhaps there's a cumulative effect?
Thanx
gaby