Re: Reading GINI images

Hi John-

John Caron wrote:

   Array arr = geoGrid.readVolumeData(timeIndex);
   Object dst       = arr.get1DJavaArray(float.class);

hmmm, i need these lower level libraries to realize the data is unsigned.
it will have to be after the stable release

That's fine.

Its handled in the aggregation, for example, open this as a grid:

 dods://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/dodsC/satellite/3.9/WEST-CONUS_4km

I get an error about non-numeric coordinate variables.

this is probably the way you want to see these files anyway

this is experimental, but when im done testing, well try to get all the data aggregated that we can.

We need to have a time for a single file as well as through
aggregation.  If someone downloads a single file, they'll
want to have the time with it.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm
        "Time makes everyone interesting, even YOU!"