[Fwd: Re: DODSNetcdFile]

  • Subject: [Fwd: Re: DODSNetcdFile]
  • From: John Caron <caron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 13:34:27 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: DODSNetcdFile
Date:   Mon, 07 Mar 2005 11:26:22 -0800
From:   Bob Simons <Bob.Simons@xxxxxxxx>
To:     John Caron <caron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I used a different browser and got the file. Thanks.

John Caron wrote:

Bob Simons wrote:

When I click on the "netCDF-OpenDAP client library" link for version 2.1 at "http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf-java/index.html";, my 7.54u1 Opera browser just waits forever and the download never starts. I can download other things from that web page.

Is there some other way I can get the DODSNetcdFile and related Java files and related JavaDoc documentation? Note that I can't receive files >4MB via email.

Thank you.

Bob Simons

Hi Bob:

It seems ok from here. Its an FTP address, does your browser support that? If so, can you confirm that you can download from FTP from a non-unidata site?

you could also try getting from anonymous FTP

ftp to /ftp.unidata.ucar.edu
cd /pub/netcdf-java/v2.1/
bin
get  netcdfDods.jar